5.5mm Ultra Thin Camera
IP67 Waterproof 720P HD Endoscope
Compatible with OTG Android 4.4+, Windows & MAC PC
Choose your country to Amazon:
Free Shipping | 24 Month WarrantyBUY ON AMAZON
– Before purchasing, please make sure the Android phone (Android 4.4+ system) supports OTG and UVC function.
– For Android users who buys the adapter, "Depstech Camera" can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
– For MacBook user, please download "VLC (VideoLan Client)" from "www.videolan.org/vlc"
– For Windows user, please download "Smart Camera" from "www.depstech.com"
– How to Check OTG? You can install a free app "USB OTG Checker" which provides a simple method to check.
– Not support iPhone iOS system and Windows phone.
Plug and Play
Easy operation. Install the app, plug it into USB port on your computer, micro USB port, or USB-C port on your phone, then you're ready to go.
See Clear in Dim Light
Featuring IP67 waterproof probe with 6 adjustable LED light on the camera tip, it allows you to inspect low-light areas.
Thinner Camera & Wider Area to Explore
5.5mm diameter has the capacity of inserting into more minute world, and magnify the view to observe through the app.
Camera: IP67 waterproof – 1MP
Resolution: 1280×720, 640 x 480
Camera Diameter: 5.5mm
LED: 6 adjustable LED light
Focal distance: 1.2 inch - 2.3 inch
1 x Endoscope
1 x Hook
1 x Magnet
1 x Mirror
1 x Manual
1 Year-Limited Warranty.
Please use the latest APP "Depstech-View" or download APP "CameraFi" "CameraFi2".
1) Adjust the focus length. Keep a short focus range of 1-3cm / 0.39-1.18in and long focus of 7-40cm / 2.7-15.7in.
2) Adjust the pixel and frame number (30fps).
3) Move the camera slowly.
1x Mirror, 1x Hook and 1x Magnet are included in the package. They are great for seeing clear in dark and picking up rings or keys easily.
The endoscope can be used for vehicle repair and maintenance, household cleaning, outdoor exploration, class teaching, water pipe check, observing living creatures in water, piping, construction, restoration and inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places and equipment.